"ROOTOTE GALLERY_EDITION" asks users to provide personal information so that they can use it with peace of mind. We take the utmost care in protecting the personal information you provide. Our approach to personal information protection is as follows.
(The scope is defined in paragraph 1 below)
■ Except as specified in this agreement, we will not use it for any other purpose. (The purpose is stipulated in paragraph 2 below)
■ We will not disclose personal information to third parties except as specified in this agreement. (Management is stipulated in paragraph 2 below)
■ In addition, appropriate management will be performed regularly by the method stipulated in this agreement.
■ Personal information collected when members use the services of "ROOTOTE GALLERY_EDITION" will be managed in accordance with the "ROOTOTE GALLERY_EDITION" policy regarding personal information protection.
■ "ROOTOTE GALLERY_EDITION"'s approach to personal information protection applies only to services directly provided by "ROOTOTE GALLERY_EDITION", and does not apply to services of other organizations or companies connected by links.
■ Use of the "ROOTOTE GALLERY_EDITION" service is the responsibility of the user.
■ "ROOTOTE GALLERY_EDITION" assumes no responsibility for any damage caused by the use of various information obtained from our website and other websites linked to this website.
2. Collection and use of personal information of "ROOTOTE GALLERY_EDITION"
"ROOTOTE GALLERY_EDITION" requires some personal information about members in order to develop and provide cutting-edge functions and services to members.
■ Please manage the ID and password of the shop at your own responsibility.
- We recommend that you change your password regularly and avoid names, dates of birth, phone numbers, etc. that can be easily guessed by others.
- Also, please do not disclose, lend, or transfer personal information, even if it is an acquaintance or friend.
- Please do not write your password in your inquiry email or on our website.
■ Collected personal information will be used only to the extent necessary to provide the services of "ROOTOTE GALLERY_EDITION" and will not be provided to any third party except in the following cases.
■ When there is consent of the member
- When sending an e-mail to request consent for the use of personal information from the member.
- When disclosing to a company (for example, a subcontractor) that has signed a non-disclosure agreement with us in advance, to the extent necessary.
- When sending e-mails or direct mails for advertisement of our company or our business partners to members.
- When disclosure of personal information is requested in accordance with other legal provisions, such as orders from courts or administrative agencies, or when there is a need to investigate crimes, eliminate or prevent infringement of third parties' rights, or otherwise comply with this.
■ The member shall agree in advance to our company to use personal information in the manner specified above, and shall not raise any objection.
■ Also, in the following cases, "ROOTOTE GALLERY_EDITION" may share personal information of members with our business partners.
- When there is a business reason such as a special service for members. In this case, we will ask for the consent of the member before providing the information, and will not provide it without consent.
- When creating statistical materials, market research, data analysis, etc. In this case, we will only provide information that has been processed so that it is not possible to identify a specific individual.
If you have any questions regarding personal information, please contact us at the email address below.
[Inquiries regarding personal information]